SignaRoad is a groundbreaking matting product designed to create a medium-duty temporary roadway or pedestrian access way quickly and easily.
This high-quality 100% virgin HOPE composite matting is strong enough to withstand heavy-haul loads and versatile enough to be used in a myriad of diverse applications. Use SignaRoad for temporary roadways for remote utility repair projects to pedestrian access ways for concerts and music festivals. SignaRoad is ready to provide superior temporary access and ground protection with its advanced design features and easy to use connection system.
SignaRoad has been designed to be simple to clean and maintain. It can be used hundreds of times. installed with little to no ground preparation over grass, gravel, sand, soil, concrete, asphalt, ice, snow, mud and other surfaces. This versatile matting ensures reliable access for almost any vehicle.
- Temporary Roadways
- Instant access ways
- Ground protection
- Muddy and soft soil
- Unstable and uneven ground
- Sensitive surfaces
- Extreme weather and climates
- Heavy-haul/crane/construction equipment
- Environmental remediation
- Special events
- Module Size: 10'W X 6.8'L X 2.5"H
- Weight: 482 lb (218.6 kg)
- Weight load: 400 psi
- Maximum Weight load: 57600 lbs sq/ft
- Shipping information: 90 mats per standard 40' ISO shipping container or 53' truck
- Virgin HOPE composite material is strong, durable and non-conductive
- Compact size - 10' x 7' (3m x 2m) - is compatible for narrow lanes
- One part design - no bolts or screws
- Relatively light weight for simplified handling and lower transport costs
- Solid perimeter construction prevents fluid penetration Handles loads up to 400 psi