Protect your job site and personnel when tasked with projects on uneven ground and muddy work sites. Wet or unsteady ground can cause trucks to become stuck, equipment to fail, and create a hazardous work environment for your team. Fortunately, Signature Systems Group provides DuraDeck®, a portable, lightweight composite matting system designed specifically to provide access roads and working platforms for vehicles, equipment, and personnel.
DuraDeck® semi-permanent composite mats are robust enough to handle loads up to 80 tons, yet flexible enough that they follow the contours of the terrain without breaking or cracking. From the Everglades to the Sahara, DuraDeck® is perfectly at home in any environment. These mats are able to handle extreme hot and cold temperatures and are weather resistant.
- DuraDeck 1: Rugged traction on both sides. Ideal for creating a temporary roadway over several types of terrain and surfaces.
- DuraDeck 2: Rugged traction on one side, pedestrian friendly, textured surface on the other. Perfect for pedestrian pathways or a work site.
- DuraDeck 3: Pedestrian on one side, smooth on the other. Used for special events and walkways in muddy terrain.
- DuraDeck 4: Rugged on one side, smooth on the other. Designed for use in loading areas or construction sites with heavy vehicle traffic on muddy surfaces.
- Portable and durable enough for years of use and hundreds of projects
- Less expensive than fiberglass and more cost-effective than plywood
- Will not rot or splinter
- Protects vehicles & equipment from excessive wear and damage due to unstable ground conditions
- Surface traction prevents slippage and provides added personnel safety
- Saves time and labor costs ,increasing efficiency
- Eliminates environmental cross-contamination problems associated with plywood sheets
- Guaranteed for 7 years